Sunday, October 01, 2006

I am Alive

The following writing is one tiny story from my novel, which I mentioned in my first post of this blog. This story is part of the seventh chapter of the second part of the third book of the trilogy: "Now Disclosed Was Concealed". I will let you read it, and don't feel shy to comment :p

***


Lub-dupp, lub-dupp, it was the sound of my heartbeat. I could hear, which meant that my senses were anew back. I was alive once again.


Speechless.

My eyes were still closed wanting to see if I could breath. The smell of autumn leaves falling due to its breeze flowing soothingly refreshing my long dark brown hair and my one-fist tall dark brown beard. I moved my head up towards the sky and felt the pureness of the air and the calmness of the place. My heartbeat faded as I realised that there were birds all around me dancing and singing with such lovely lyrics that I could never understand. Maybe they were not singing, but probably praising God as I was. I was alive.


I sat upright and held my arms onto my knees. I opened my eyes and the sun flashed its gold rays upon me. What a beautiful day it must have been. I admired this beauty. I always dreamt of this scenery for some reason.

When I looked around me I realised that I was lying down on a path, which was only two or three people wide, between grassland, and I could see a windmill, which would most probably be used to grind corn seeds, next to an old house in the midst of this countryside. Amazing, is it not, to live, or even imagining living in such gorgeous places? If this was the life I wonder how it would be like at Heaven in the hereafter. Still gazing at the scenery with my own light brown, watery eyes I doubted that a person would get bored of such marvel.

***

I hope you enjoyed reading it. Don't forget:

All rights reserved Ibn Ummat Al-Qura'an 2006

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allah ybarek feek broOTa =)
& somehow when u're happy.. u can feel urself livin over there.. and when u feel that.. u would never want to leave that feeling, even if it meant that u should go to that place in reality.. =)
Very Well written mashalla (^^,)
Keep up UR high SPIRITS!! (Y)

Anonymous said...

mashalla very well written i can imagine the place right now...

rabey eybarek fek

Bu Thyab said...

miraclegirl : true i was happy and full of hope and inspiration :D

thnx 4 ur amazing comment ^_^


funky~star : mashalla, thnx for letting me know that u were imagining it ^_^

yezachalla kel 5air 3ala raddech :D

Bu Thyab said...

franciscko thnx for passing by

Anonymous said...

very cool

MissFikrah said...

I felt like holding the book
turning the page to continue reading,
I really luved this peice of writing,

Waiting for the coming part =)

:: Allah ybarek feek inshallah ::

Bu Thyab said...

missfikrah wo feech barak... its great to hear ur feelings towards the story...

thnx for commenting and 2nshalla i'll c u again ^_^

H2O said...

mashaAllah 3alick bro
may Allah bless ur soul and guide u to the way of paradise o Allah yejm3na feha kelna ,... imagine this view with el rasol 9ala Allah 3laih w salam
ALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
walla my heart beated so hard youm t5ylt ha el mn9'ar ...
sub7an Allah
=)
great words and I bet it would be great novel ..
waiting for more

Anonymous said...

Liked the writing masha Allah...
Taranee I always favor the wa9f parts in novels... I always think that it's better to put the reader in the story instead of saying it at once... ya3nee 7eloo ennek 3ayyashtna... Allah yebarek fee awgatek, o yerzegk Jannat el ferdous =)

Bu Thyab said...

h2o : thnx alot for the wonderful comment, u boosted my selfesteem ^_________^

mashalla, when i read ur comment i immediately imagined the scene u mentioned, and it was fabulous, gorgous, watever u wanna call it ^_______^

Allah yed5lch jannateh elferdows


ms. rosie : yezachalla kel 5air sis for the nice comment, its good to know that ppl really lived the scene, because that was my intention, and el7amdella it worked ^_________^

Allah ywaffegch feddenya wel2a5ereh wo yed5lch jannateh elferdows

candle of hope said...

mashaAllah Tbarak Allah well written,
reminded me of the days where i was able to write .. now its a lost skill.. alhamdulillah 3ala julee 7al..

May we take the path that leads us to il Jannah.. Ameen