Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Brotherhood...

This poem is dedicated to my lil bro and 3mar ^__^



Recalling the old days,
Imagining it with amaze,
The smile on my mother,
The strong body of my brother,
The hotness of the weather,
Having fun whilst together.

Until the sudden change,
It seemed so strange,
My friends were its cause,
My family with applause,
I could postpone it,
At least a year and a bit,
But it was my decision,
And it was difficult to envision,
It was about my graduation,
Fulfilled with celebration.

Longing for the awaiting trip,
Places I would never skip,
Brothers waiting my arrival,
In a city full of our one rival,
Watching them giving me a hand,
Searching for a grain of sand,
Brothers, for the sake of Allah, I met,
That decision, I would never regret.

One special brother, O Who we all,
Fear; please let us meet next fall,
He stole part of me and went back,
Reaching him, but without a track,
Sad isn't it, our communication fell apart,
Yet our brotherhood is still compiled in our heart.

To you I speak and to you I address,
To you I advise and to you I bless,
To you I share and to you I complain,
To you I follow and to you I explain,
To you I surpass and to you I hiss,
To you I envy and to you I miss.

No comments: