Saturday, April 21, 2007

Dared by Few!

I know what happened, it's you,
Not only you, but your friend, too,
They were ordered, is it true?
Oh, look at your eyes, I KNEW!
This group was formed and they grew,
They approached out of the blue,
By myself without a clue,
One attacked, or was it two,
A tall guy shouted and drew,
Knives, but I wanted to stew,
Maybe to apply kung fu,
His long hair was reddish blue,
And the eyes of greenish blue,
To him my movements were new,
Scratched his heart, then I accrue,
Kicked the shit outta them whole crew,
I made him speak to pursue,
Both of you, and look at you,
Pitiful faces, sad view,
Having guts to send but few,
Meaning I was dared by few,
It's time for conflict, you two,
How 'bout I kill both of you!


--
By Ibn Ummat Al-Qura'an



Notes from the poet:

This whole poem was inspired by reading a phrase from Naruto, which was "How about I kill the both of you!" which was said by Uchiha Sasuke. I included this phrase at the end of this poem, but I had to do some few changes to follow my theme. However, I left the last word as it is for rhyming. The poem's theme is having seven syllables for each line, and it is my first try.

No comments: